Friday, October 16, 2009

Donations Needed

Hi everyone!

Ok I wouldn't normally do this, however it is for a good cause. I am taking donations (actually sponsorships) for a race I am doing. It is happening next weekend and it should be a blast. Check out the concept. You and two friends are stranded (in costume of course) three hours outside of town. Your mission is to be the first group to make it back to Edinburgh. Don't worry Mom, they have safety features set into the game.

All the proceeds from this are going to a charity that sends sick children to summer camp. If you are interested in helping me out, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!

You can drop me a line at kristie.atkins@gmail.com

And don't worry, we will have plenty of pictures of this next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment