Monday, October 19, 2009

In Inverness

Hello everyone,

I am in Inverness with my roommmate, who is unfortunately not feeling well tonight. We are here to bike to Loch Ness and to the Calloden battlefields tomorrow, however I don't know how far we will get. If it is raining we might just stay here and be lazy.

I brought my homework with me. I have an essay due in a week and unfortunately the reading list for it involves over 20 journal articles and at least 10 books. The best part is that we are expected to know what is written in those articles or we lose marks on the paper. I am knee deep in papers, tired, and fast getting cranky at this guy who keeps trying to read over my shoulder. I paid for half an hour of internet and I am planning to take it thank you.

I will try to get on tomorrow and keep you informed of our adventures. Hopefully Sophia will stop puking and we will get to some fun.

Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment