Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things I love

Ok its really easy to be negative around here, especially now that deadlines are looming. Instead of listing out all the things around me that I want to change, I think it would be more productive and well cathartic to spell out the things that make me happy.

So in no particular order, here it goes:
Coming home to a clean room
Fresh Laundry
Freshly Cleaned Sheets
Warm Soup on cold days
Good Friends
Awesome teammates
The Best Flatmates
Differences in American and British words
Articles peppered with Theory
Articles devoid of theory but filled with actual politics
Getting assignments finished and turned in early
The view from my kitchen window
The view from my bedroom window
The view from my house back home
Pictures of my family
Skype
Skype on my mobile
Getting mail, especially care packages
Running
Archery
Swimming
Hill Climbing
The One O'Clock Cannon
Visiting new places
Looking forward to my Brussels trip with school
Looking forward to seeing my classmates every day
Pubs (sorry it has to be said)
Quiet nights at home
The ocean (no matter what side of the world it is on)
The Royal Botanical Gardens
The National Museum of Scotland
National Museums in general
Missing home
Remembering that it will still be there when I get back
Portland
Edinburgh
Poitiers
Orlando
Just generally being happy, healthy, loving and loved.

I could keep going but you all get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment