Monday, August 31, 2009

Trip to Portland and New Knitting

Today was taken up by a dr appt., a trip to Portland and knitting. It was followed by a visit to Fred Meyers tonight where I learned that they sell clothes pins but not clothes lines... Any guesses to what I was looking for?

Mom got an injection in her back this afternoon. While she was in having the procedure done, I went shopping over at Bridgeport and pretty much entertained myself for hours. It is so funny how when you live in an area without stores that malls are mesmerizing. I didn't buy anything but boy did I have fun looking.

I'm going to keep this post short. I am tired, I have a glass of wine and I am trying to convince myself to go to bed early and get up early. Less than 10 days until I leave. I should probably start adjusting to the time change.

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment