Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In Seattle

Well technically I am in SeaTac, which is the town between Seattle and Tacoma that formed around the international airport. My parents and I drove up this afternoon from Seaside and now we are just waiting out the hours until we go to the airport. I have been spending much of mine time repacking because I realized I can barely lift my suitcases and that is not good. So now I will have less stuff to begin with and a promise from mom that she will send it to me. Sadly my bed looks like someone exploded all over it. I suppose that I will have to get it all sorted before I go to bed.

So I am in the hotel lobby because it costs money to use the internet in the rooms. Thanks Doubletree. I really wanted to hang out in your overpriced bar. At least they have an airport departure board that we can reference and a free airport shuttle in the morning. We are all about not paying for gas and parking if we can help it :)

I have to tell everyone, my parents are amazing. I can't believe they put up with me leaving over and over again. I am just so lucky that they have taught me to follow my ambitions, where ever it might take you. I love them both so much.

Well I am sure there is lots more to say, but I have packing to get back to. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment